Intestinal volvulus in dogs: a study of four clinical cases
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 136–140, March 1999
How to Cite
Cairó, J., Font, J., Gorraiz, J., Martin, N. and Pons, C. (1999), Intestinal volvulus in dogs: a study of four clinical cases. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 40: 136–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.1999.tb03058.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!