Repair of a full thickness corneoscleral defect in a German shepherd dog using porcine small intestinal submucosa
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 340–342, July 1999
How to Cite
Lewin, G. A. (1999), Repair of a full thickness corneoscleral defect in a German shepherd dog using porcine small intestinal submucosa. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 40: 340–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.1999.tb03094.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!