N. Van Israël's current address is Clinique Medicale des Petits Animaux, Faculte de Medecine Veterinaire, Boulevard du Colonster 20 B44, B-4000 Liege, Belgium
Septic peritonitis secondary to unilateral pyometra and ovarian bursal abscessation in a dog
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 452–455, October 2002
How to Cite
Van Israël, N., Kirby, B. M. and Munro, E. A. C. (2002), Septic peritonitis secondary to unilateral pyometra and ovarian bursal abscessation in a dog. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 43: 452–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2002.tb00012.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!