Closure of large patent ductus arteriosus with a self-expanding duct occluder in two dogs
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2006
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 43, Issue 12, pages 547–550, December 2002
How to Cite
Glaus, T. M., Berger§, F., Ammann¶, F. W., Kiowski¶, W., Ohlert, S., Boller, M., Kästner, S., Reusch, C. E. and Sisson, D. (2002), Closure of large patent ductus arteriosus with a self-expanding duct occluder in two dogs. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 43: 547–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2002.tb00029.x
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!