Comparison between meloxicam and carprofen for postoperative analgesia after feline ovariohysterectomy
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2006
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 286–289, July 2002
How to Cite
Slingsby, L. S. and Watterman-Pearson, A. E. (2002), Comparison between meloxicam and carprofen for postoperative analgesia after feline ovariohysterectomy. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 43: 286–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2002.tb00074.x
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!