Use of topical povidone-iodine dressings in the management of mycotic rhinitis in three dogs
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 326–329, July 2003
How to Cite
Moore, A. H. (2003), Use of topical povidone-iodine dressings in the management of mycotic rhinitis in three dogs. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 44: 326–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2003.tb00163.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!