Low intensity heart murmurs in boxer dogs: inter-observer variation and effects of stress testing
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2006
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 178–185, April 2004
How to Cite
Höglund, K., FRENCH, A., Dukes-McEwan, J., Häggström, J., Smith, P., CORCORAN, B. and Kvart, C. (2004), Low intensity heart murmurs in boxer dogs: inter-observer variation and effects of stress testing. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 45: 178–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2004.tb00221.x
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!