Haematological and biochemical abnormalities in canine blood: frequency and associations in 1022 samples
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 343–349, July 2004
How to Cite
Comazzi, S., Pieralisi, C. and Bertazzolo, W. (2004), Haematological and biochemical abnormalities in canine blood: frequency and associations in 1022 samples. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 45: 343–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2004.tb00246.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!