Surgical treatment of canine nasal aspergillosis by rhinotomy combined with enilconazole infusion and oral itraconazole
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2006
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 320–324, June 2006
How to Cite
Claeys, S., Lefebvre, J. .-B., Schuller, S., Hamaide, A. and Clercx, C. (2006), Surgical treatment of canine nasal aspergillosis by rhinotomy combined with enilconazole infusion and oral itraconazole. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 47: 320–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2006.00154.x
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!