Interobserver agreement in the diagnosis of canine hip dysplasia using the standard ventrodorsal hip-extended radiographic method
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2007
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 387–393, July 2007
How to Cite
Verhoeven, G., Coopman, F., Duchateau, L., Saunders, J. H., Van Rijssen, B. and Van Bree, H. (2007), Interobserver agreement in the diagnosis of canine hip dysplasia using the standard ventrodorsal hip-extended radiographic method. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 48: 387–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2007.00364.x
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!