M. J. Dobromylskyj’s current address is Division of Immunology, Institute for Animal Health, Compton, Newbury, Berkshire RG20 7NN
The use of magnetic resonance imaging in the management of pharyngeal penetration injuries in dogs
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2007
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 74–79, February 2008
How to Cite
Dobromylskyj, M. J., Dennis, R., Ladlow, J. F. and Adams, V. J. (2008), The use of magnetic resonance imaging in the management of pharyngeal penetration injuries in dogs. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 49: 74–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2007.00436.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!