Previously published data: Preliminary reports on parts of the data have been published in abstract form. Moore, K. L., Syme, H., Groves, E., Elliott, J. (2004) Use of endogenous thyroid stimulating hormone measurement to diagnose hyperthyroidism in cats with chronic renal failure. BSAVA Congress 2004 Scientific Proceedings Abstract #32. p 521. Syme H.M., Elliott J., Dixon, R. M. (2003) Evaluation of free thyroxine measurement for the diagnosis of hyperthyroidism in cats with chronic renal failure. 12th ECVIM-CA/ESVIM Congress Proceedings.
Diagnosis of hyperthyroidism in cats with mild chronic kidney disease
Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
© 2008 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 287–294, June 2008
How to Cite
Wakeling, J., Moore, K., Elliott, J. and Syme, H. (2008), Diagnosis of hyperthyroidism in cats with mild chronic kidney disease. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 49: 287–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2008.00544.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!