Long-term results of transarticular pinning for surgical stabilisation of coxofemoral luxation in 20 cats
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2009
© 2009 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 112–117, March 2009
How to Cite
Sissener, T. R., Whitelock, R. G. and Langley-Hobbs, S. J. (2009), Long-term results of transarticular pinning for surgical stabilisation of coxofemoral luxation in 20 cats. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 50: 112–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2008.00625.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!