Early hip laxity examination in predicting moderate and severe hip dysplasia in Estrela Mountain Dog
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
© 2008 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 49, Issue 12, pages 641–646, December 2008
How to Cite
Ginja, M. M. D., Gonzalo-Orden, J. M., Melo-Pinto, P., Bulas-Cruz, J., Orden, M. A., San Roman, F., Llorens-Pena, M. P. and Ferreira, A. J. A. (2008), Early hip laxity examination in predicting moderate and severe hip dysplasia in Estrela Mountain Dog. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 49: 641–646. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2008.00629.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!