Effect of sampling method and incubation temperature on fungal culture in canine sinonasal aspergillosis
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 67–72, February 2009
How to Cite
Billen, F., Clercx, C., Le Garérrès, A., Massart, L., Mignon, B. and Peeters, D. (2009), Effect of sampling method and incubation temperature on fungal culture in canine sinonasal aspergillosis. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 50: 67–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2008.00672.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!