Prevalence and distribution of meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus within the environment and staff of a university veterinary clinic
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2009
© 2009 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 168–173, April 2009
How to Cite
Heller, J., Armstrong, S. K., Girvan, E. K., Reid, S. W. J., Moodley, A. and Mellor, D. J. (2009), Prevalence and distribution of meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus within the environment and staff of a university veterinary clinic. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 50: 168–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2008.00695.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2009
- Accepted: 15 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!