Current Address: The Queen's Veterinary School Hospital, University of Cambridge, Madingley Road, Cambridge CB3 0ES
Gastrointestinal foreign bodies in dogs and cats: a retrospective study of 208 cases
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
© 2009 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 576–583, November 2009
How to Cite
Hayes, G. (2009), Gastrointestinal foreign bodies in dogs and cats: a retrospective study of 208 cases. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 50: 576–583. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2009.00783.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
- Accepted: 27 April 2009; Published online: 8 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!