Department of Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Sciences, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Box 7011, 750 07 Uppsala, Sweden
An update on treatment and prognostic indicators in canine myxomatous mitral valve disease
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
© 2009 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Special Issue: Chronic Degenerative Valvular Disease - Where Are We Now?
Volume 50, Issue Supplement s1, pages 25–33, September 2009
How to Cite
Häggström, J., Höglund, K. and Borgarelli, M. (2009), An update on treatment and prognostic indicators in canine myxomatous mitral valve disease. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 50: 25–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2009.00800.x
Conflicts of Interest: MlB has received funding for research from Boehringer Ingelheim, Merial and Intervet, which was not related to this work; JH has received funding for research from Boehringer Ingelheim and acts as scientific advisor for Ceva Santé Animal and Orion Pharma, KH declares no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
- Accepted: 19th June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!