Conflicts of Interest: JDB and KES declare no conflicts of interest.
Can ventricular function be assessed by echocardiography in chronic canine mitral valve disease?
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
© 2009 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Special Issue: Chronic Degenerative Valvular Disease - Where Are We Now?
Volume 50, Issue Supplement s1, pages 12–24, September 2009
How to Cite
Bonagura, J. D. and Schober, K. E. (2009), Can ventricular function be assessed by echocardiography in chronic canine mitral valve disease?. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 50: 12–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2009.00803.x
Ventricular function in chronic canine mitral valve disease
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Accepted: 19 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!