N-terminal pro B-type natriuretic peptide and left ventricular diameter independently predict mortality in dogs with mitral valve disease
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 84–96, February 2010
How to Cite
Moonarmart, W., Boswood, A., Fuentes, V. L., Brodbelt, D., Souttar, K. and Elliott, J. (2010), N-terminal pro B-type natriuretic peptide and left ventricular diameter independently predict mortality in dogs with mitral valve disease. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 51: 84–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2009.00889.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Accepted: 3 November 2009; Published online: 11 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!