Canine dilated cardiomyopathy: a retrospective study of prognostic findings in 367 clinical cases
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
© 2010 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 428–436, August 2010
How to Cite
Martin, M. W. S., Stafford Johnson, M. J., Strehlau, G. and King, J. N. (2010), Canine dilated cardiomyopathy: a retrospective study of prognostic findings in 367 clinical cases. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 51: 428–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2010.00966.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Accepted: 20 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!