Saliva crystallisation as a means of determining optimal mating time in bitches
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2010
© 2010 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 437–442, August 2010
How to Cite
Pardo-Carmona, B., Moyano, M. R., Fernández-Palacios, R. and Pérez-Marín, C.C. (2010), Saliva crystallisation as a means of determining optimal mating time in bitches. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 51: 437–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2010.00967.x
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2010
- Accepted: 29 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!