Dr. Baker's current address is Department of Clinical Sciences, Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital, College of Veterinary Medicine, Kansas State University, 1800 Denison Ave, Manhattan, KS 66506, USA
Choledochotomy and primary repair of extrahepatic biliary duct rupture in seven dogs and two cats
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
© 2010 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 32–37, January 2011
How to Cite
Baker, S. G., Mayhew, P. D. and Mehler, S. J. (2011), Choledochotomy and primary repair of extrahepatic biliary duct rupture in seven dogs and two cats. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 52: 32–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2010.01014.x
Presented in abstract form at the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Annual Symposium, Washington, D.C., October 2009
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
- Accepted: 15 October 2010; Published online: 9 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!