Dr. Baker's current address is Department of Clinical Sciences, Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital, College of Veterinary Medicine, Kansas State University, 1800 Denison Ave, Manhattan, KS 66506, USA
Choledochotomy and primary repair of extrahepatic biliary duct rupture in seven dogs and two cats
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
© 2010 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 32–37, January 2011
How to Cite
Baker, S. G., Mayhew, P. D. and Mehler, S. J. (2011), Choledochotomy and primary repair of extrahepatic biliary duct rupture in seven dogs and two cats. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 52: 32–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2010.01014.x
Presented in abstract form at the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Annual Symposium, Washington, D.C., October 2009
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Accepted: 15 October 2010; Published online: 9 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!