Canine hip dyslasia: the significance of the Norberg angle for healthy breeding
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
© 2011 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 536–542, October 2011
How to Cite
Comhaire, F. H. and Schoonjans, F. A. (2011), Canine hip dyslasia: the significance of the Norberg angle for healthy breeding. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 52: 536–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2011.01105.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Accepted: 27 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!