Co-oximetry in clinically healthy dogs and effects of time of post sampling on measurements
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2011
© 2011 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 628–631, December 2011
How to Cite
Kuleš, J., Mayer, I., Rafaj, R. B., Matijatko, V., Kiš, I., Kučer, N., Brkljačić, M. and Mrljak, V. (2011), Co-oximetry in clinically healthy dogs and effects of time of post sampling on measurements. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 52: 628–631. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2011.01129.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2011
- Accepted: 30 July 2011; Published online: 07 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!