Vilar-Saavedra’s current address is Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences and Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
Thromboelastographic profile for a dog with hypocoagulable and hyperfibrinolytic phase of disseminated intravascular coagulopathy
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
© 2011 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 656–659, December 2011
How to Cite
Vilar-Saavedra, P. and Hosoya, K. (2011), Thromboelastographic profile for a dog with hypocoagulable and hyperfibrinolytic phase of disseminated intravascular coagulopathy. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 52: 656–659. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2011.01139.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Accepted: 23 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!