Distribution and persistence of topical clotrimazole after sinus infusion in normal canine cadavers
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2012 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 95–100, February 2012
How to Cite
Hayes, G. M. and Demetriou, J. L. (2012), Distribution and persistence of topical clotrimazole after sinus infusion in normal canine cadavers. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 53: 95–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2011.01164.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Accepted: 14 November 2011; Published online: 9 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!