D. Eshar’s current address is Avian and Exotics Service, Ontario Veterinary College Health Sciences Centre, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario N1G2W1, Canada
Urine specific gravity values in clinically healthy young pet ferrets (Mustela furo)
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
© 2012 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 115–119, February 2012
How to Cite
Eshar, D., Wyre, N. R. and Brown, D. C. (2012), Urine specific gravity values in clinically healthy young pet ferrets (Mustela furo). Journal of Small Animal Practice, 53: 115–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2011.01173.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Accepted: 23 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!