M. Sharman’s and C. Mansfield’s current address is Faculty of Veterinary Science, The University of Melbourne, 250 Princes Highway, Werribee, Victoria 3030, Australia
Clotrimazole and enilconazole distribution within the frontal sinuses and nasal cavity of nine dogs with sinonasal aspergillosis
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
© 2012 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 161–167, March 2012
How to Cite
Sharman, M., Lenard, Z., Hosgood, G. and Mansfield, C. (2012), Clotrimazole and enilconazole distribution within the frontal sinuses and nasal cavity of nine dogs with sinonasal aspergillosis. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 53: 161–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2011.01181.x
This study was presented in part as an abstract at the 2010 ACVIM Forum, Anaheim, California, USA.
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Accepted: 20 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!