Preliminary results were presented at the 17th ECVIM – CA Congress in Budapest, Hungary (September 13 to 15, 2007).
Point-of-care β-hydroxybutyrate measurement for the diagnosis of feline diabetic ketoacidaemia
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 328–331, June 2012
How to Cite
Zeugswetter, F. K. and Rebuzzi, L. (2012), Point-of-care β-hydroxybutyrate measurement for the diagnosis of feline diabetic ketoacidaemia. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 53: 328–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2012.01204.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!