Nitrofurantoin reveals good in vitro antimicrobial activity against methicillin-resistant staphylococci isolated from dogs with topic infections
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 53, Issue 6, page 365, June 2012
How to Cite
Penna, B., Rabello, R. F. and Lilenbaum, W. (2012), Nitrofurantoin reveals good in vitro antimicrobial activity against methicillin-resistant staphylococci isolated from dogs with topic infections. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 53: 365. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2012.01206.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!