The cutaneous trunci reflex for localising and grading thoracolumbar spinal cord injuries in dogs
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 470–475, August 2012
How to Cite
Gutierrez-Quintana, R., Edgar, J., Wessmann, A., Cherubini, G. B. and Penderis, J. (2012), The cutaneous trunci reflex for localising and grading thoracolumbar spinal cord injuries in dogs. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 53: 470–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2012.01244.x
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
- Accepted: 8 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!