Analysis of 14,008 uroliths from dogs in the UK over a 10-year period
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2012
© 2012 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 634–640, November 2012
How to Cite
Roe, K., Pratt, A., Lulich, J., Osborne, C. and Syme, H. M. (2012), Analysis of 14,008 uroliths from dogs in the UK over a 10-year period. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 53: 634–640. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2012.01275.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2012
- Accepted: 26 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!