Determination of the cause of selected canine urolith formation by advanced analytical methods
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 646–651, November 2012
How to Cite
Kaiser, J., Stĕpánková, K., Koř istková, T., Šedo, O., Melnyk, G., Hartl, M., Paloušek, D. and Kuc̆era, J. (2012), Determination of the cause of selected canine urolith formation by advanced analytical methods. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 53: 646–651. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2012.01292.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Accepted: 22 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!