The carpal pad as an alternative sampling site for blood glucose testing in dogs
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 684–686, December 2012
How to Cite
Borin-Crivellenti, S., Crivellenti, L. Z. and Tinucci-Costa, M. (2012), The carpal pad as an alternative sampling site for blood glucose testing in dogs. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 53: 684–686. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2012.01299.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted: 29 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!