Long bone fracture as a complication following external skeletal fixation: 11 cases
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 687–692, December 2012
How to Cite
Knudsen, C. S., Arthurs, G. I., Hayes, G. M. and Langley-Hobbs, S. J. (2012), Long bone fracture as a complication following external skeletal fixation: 11 cases. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 53: 687–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2012.01306.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted: 25 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!