Eosinophilic pulmonary granulomatosis in a young dog with prolonged remission after treatment
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 40–43, January 2013
How to Cite
Katajavuori, P., Melamies, M. and Rajamäki, M. M. (2013), Eosinophilic pulmonary granulomatosis in a young dog with prolonged remission after treatment. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 54: 40–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5827.2012.01308.x
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted: 8 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!