Foraging ecology of a local wild bee community in an abandoned Satoyama system in Kanazawa, Central Japan
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Entomological Society of Korea and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 99–106, March 2009
How to Cite
PUTRA, R. E. and NAKAMURA, K. (2009), Foraging ecology of a local wild bee community in an abandoned Satoyama system in Kanazawa, Central Japan. Entomological Research, 39: 99–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5967.2009.00209.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Received 8 September 2008; accepted 10 October 2008.; doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5967.2009.00209.x
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!