These authors contributed equally to this work.
Gene cloning, bacterial expression, and purification of calreticulin from Anopheles stephensi (AsCRT)
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Entomological Research © 2012 The Entomological Society of Korea and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 28–34, January 2012
How to Cite
BORHANI, N., HEIDARI, M. and BASSERI, H. R. (2012), Gene cloning, bacterial expression, and purification of calreticulin from Anopheles stephensi (AsCRT). Entomological Research, 42: 28–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5967.2011.00357.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Received 6 June 2011; accepted 18 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!