Parasitism and oviposition of Melittobia acasta on Bombus terrestris: Impact of larval overwintering and host status on pupation and adult emergence
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Entomological Research © 2011 The Entomological Society of Korea and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 94–98, March 2012
How to Cite
KWON, Y. J., AMIN, M. R. and INN, N. S. L. (2012), Parasitism and oviposition of Melittobia acasta on Bombus terrestris: Impact of larval overwintering and host status on pupation and adult emergence. Entomological Research, 42: 94–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5967.2011.00361.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
- Received 11 August 2011; accepted 1 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!