Challenges of democratic experimentalism: A case study of the National Quality Forum in health care
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2008
2008 The Authors Journal compilation
Regulation & Governance
Special Issue: Health Care and New Governance: The Quest for Effective Regulation
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 121–135, March 2008
How to Cite
Hoflund, A. B. and Farquhar, M. (2008), Challenges of democratic experimentalism: A case study of the National Quality Forum in health care. Regulation & Governance, 2: 121–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2007.00031.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2008
- Accepted for publication 29 November 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!