Hybrid design, systemic rigidity: Institutional dynamics in human research oversight
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2008
2008 The Author Journal compilation
Regulation & Governance
Special Issue: Health Care and New Governance: The Quest for Effective Regulation
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 85–102, March 2008
How to Cite
Halpern, S. (2008), Hybrid design, systemic rigidity: Institutional dynamics in human research oversight. Regulation & Governance, 2: 85–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2007.00032.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2008
- Accepted for publication 2 December 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!