Cost–benefit analysis: New foundations on shifting sand
A review of Matthew D. Adler and Eric A. Posner's New Foundations of Cost–Benefit Analysis (Harvard University Press, 2006)
Article first published online: 7 APR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 48–71, March 2009
How to Cite
Sinden, A., Kysar, D. A. and Driesen, D. M. (2009), Cost–benefit analysis: New foundations on shifting sand. Regulation & Governance, 3: 48–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2009.01044.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2009
- Accepted for publication 8 February 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!