Counting on codes: An examination of transnational codes as a regulatory governance mechanism for nanotechnologies
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 145–164, June 2009
How to Cite
Bowman, D. M. and Hodge, G. A. (2009), Counting on codes: An examination of transnational codes as a regulatory governance mechanism for nanotechnologies. Regulation & Governance, 3: 145–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2009.01046.x
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2009
- Accepted for publication 9 February 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!