The political valuation of life
A comment on W. Kip Viscusi's “The devaluation of life” (Regulation & Governance, 2009)
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 291–297, September 2009
How to Cite
Fourcade, M. (2009), The political valuation of life. Regulation & Governance, 3: 291–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2009.01058.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication 22 June 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!