The regulatory state and the UK Labour Government's re-regulation of provision in the English National Health Service
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 334–359, December 2009
How to Cite
Wright, J. S. F. (2009), The regulatory state and the UK Labour Government's re-regulation of provision in the English National Health Service. Regulation & Governance, 3: 334–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2009.01065.x
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2009
- Accepted for publication 14 October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!