Institutional processes and regulatory risk: A case study of the Thai energy sector
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 175–202, June 2010
How to Cite
Jarvis, D. S. L. (2010), Institutional processes and regulatory risk: A case study of the Thai energy sector. Regulation & Governance, 4: 175–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2010.01077.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Accepted for publication 7 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!