Contested hybridization of regulation: Failure of the Dutch regulatory system to protect minors from harmful media
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 154–174, June 2010
How to Cite
Dorbeck-Jung, B. R., Oude Vrielink, M. J., Gosselt, J. F., Van Hoof, J. J. and De Jong, M. D. T. (2010), Contested hybridization of regulation: Failure of the Dutch regulatory system to protect minors from harmful media. Regulation & Governance, 4: 154–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2010.01079.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Accepted for publication 19 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!