Rule bending, sociological citizenship, and organizational contestation in microfinance
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Special Issue: Sociological Citizens: Practicing Pragmatic, Relational Regulation
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 90–117, March 2011
How to Cite
Canales, R. (2011), Rule bending, sociological citizenship, and organizational contestation in microfinance. Regulation & Governance, 5: 90–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2010.01095.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication 17 October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!