Regulatory harmonization and agricultural biotechnology in Argentina and China: Critical assessment of state-centered and decentered approaches
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 166–186, June 2011
How to Cite
van Zwanenberg, P., Ely, A., Smith, A., Chuanbo, C., Shijun, D., Fazio, M.-E. and Goldberg, L. (2011), Regulatory harmonization and agricultural biotechnology in Argentina and China: Critical assessment of state-centered and decentered approaches. Regulation & Governance, 5: 166–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2010.01096.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2010
- Accepted for publication 12 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!